Gregory Field Price
PROFESSIONAL BACKGROUND AND EXPERIENCE
Gregory Price develops and executes business and communications strategy for clients across industries and geographies. He counsels clients on issues including crisis response, stakeholder identification and engagement, public affairs, reputation management, environmental sustainability, corporate social responsibility (CSR), and operational structure.
He has devoted his career to problem-solving. Well-versed in concept development and testing, Greg works from inside partner organizations to identify issues, connect with internal and external stakeholders, and create data-driven solutions at the intersection of public policy, law, and communications.
Adept at building international networks, he has been responsible for several large-scale multinational marketing and philanthropic campaigns, served as confidante and counsel for c-suite executives, and led teams across client practice groups.
If your organization is facing a reputational crisis, is looking to expand into new geographies or markets, or wants to better understand its audiences and attract new ones, Greg can provide practical counsel, tailored strategy, and on-the-ground execution. A fierce client advocate and tireless practitioner, he has a particular passion and experience working in healthcare, higher education, and alternative energy.
- Revamping a non-profit’s mission statement and messaging; building a three-year communications strategy; and training client staff on best practice for media relations, public address, and marketing.
- Conducting brand proposition workshops, employee in-depth interviewing, and the development and administration of crisis drills for a state government affiliate.
- Managing external affairs for a university during an executive crisis. When the university president was accused of sexual misconduct, developed a response plan and liaised with the authorities, media, students, and the trustees, ultimately succeeding in keeping the story out of the media.
- Developing and implementing a multi-million-dollar community investment program for a future 500 company in the Middle East. The work included producing a U.N. Global Compact compliant Sustainability Report and developing employee charitable giving and volunteer programs.
- Running crisis response to a pharmaceutical product recall. Working with international health services, we successfully replaced the vaccine, maintained customer relationships and reputation, and secured distribution contracts for another year.
- Overseeing the systematic examination of media coverage, digital assets, marketing materials, and internal communications for a Saudi Arabian technical university. The research resulted in a plan to relaunch the brand with targeted communications for Middle Eastern and Western audiences.
- Examining a Fortune 100 company’s emergency response policies and corporate culture. Conducting interviews across the company, we created a proprietary issues management system now part of employee basic training.
Prior to this role, Greg worked in state government, at universities and nonprofit organizations, and for one of the world’s largest communications consultancies. He earned a master’s degree from New York University in International Business Law and his juris doctorate from the University of Notre Dame, where he concentrated on International Dispute Resolution. He was admitted to practice law in the State of New York and holds a bachelor’s degree from Tufts University, where he studied statistics in social psychology and child development.
BAR AND COURT ADMISSIONS
- New York (inactive)
- Reputation Building
- Strategic Communications
- Issues and Crisis Management
- New York University School of Law, LL.M., 2011
- Notre Dame Law School, J.D., 2009
- Tufts University, B.S., 2006